Recipe Source - Chef Mitch Maier
Prep Time - 15 Minutes
Cook Time - Minutes
Total Time - 15 Minutes
1 package Simply Organic Mediterranean Herb Greek Yogurt Dip Mix 1.00 oz.
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoon Chef Mitch Maier Black Garlic Sauce & Marinade
1 (24-inch) French bread loaf
4 slices mozzarella cheese, halved
16 thin slices sandwich pepperoni
12 thin slices Genoa salami
12 slices capicola
8 thin slices peppered turkey
4 slices provolone cheese, halved
1 large tomato, sliced
1 large red onion, sliced
1 medium head of romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
1. In a bowl, measure and add in olive oil, Black Garlic Sauce & Marinade and Mediterranean Herb seasoning. Whisk until combined. Dressing may need to be stirred again before using.
2. Make a cut horizontally along the entire length of the loaf, leaving one side still intact. With your hands, gently tear out pieces of the bread in the center of both the top and bottom, creating a trench. Discard the extra bread pieces (or save for another use, such as making breadcrumbs).
3. Stir and spoon on the dressing, more or less as desired, on the bottom half of the bread.
4. Layer all of the mozzarella, then 8 slices of pepperoni, 6 slices of Genoa salami, 6 slices capicola, 8 slices peppered turkey and all the slices of provolone. Repeat with the remaining pepperoni, salami and capicola.
5. Top with slices of red onion, tomato and lettuce. Spoon more dressing over top as desired.
6. Slice and serve.
To Order Chef Mitch Maier Black Garlic Products -- www.chefmitchmaier.com